Our spin-on filters with cellulose media (MIC) are used for filtration of hydraulic and lubricating oils.
They are installed in both pressure and suction lines and ensure the protection of downstream components.
Nominal size up to 150
- Equipped with high efficiency Mic (cellulose) filterelements.
- High differential pressure stability and dirt holding capacity
- Minimal pressure drop due to flow optimized design of components
The MIC media are characterized by a very high dirt holding capacity at a moderate filtration rate, which is sufficient for the protection of the system.
Our spin-on filtersare also available with a bypass valve. This ensures the oil supply to the system during cold starts or in the event of an increased increase in differential pressure. A backstop can be installed on the clean and/or raw side, if desired, to prevent the filter from running empty.
Our spin-on filters can be used both in the spare parts business and in the original equipment business in combination with other filter components (filter heads, maintenance indicators, ...).
- Operating pressures up to 35bar.
Units 5, 10 and 25 µm ( 50%).
- Various connections and designs.
- Proven corrosion resistance.
- Proven chemical resistance.
- Customized design and printing available.
|Outer diameter (mm)||136.30|
|Seal outer diameter (mm)||111,00|
|Seal inner diameter (mm)||100,00|
|perm. operating pressure (bar)||16,00|
|Filter rating (micrometer)||25,00|
|Country of origin / region||TR/|
|Product weight||2,480 KG|